Return and refund policy.
All of the custom-made products, customized and bought at the the nytg.nyc online store are the 'final sale' products and cannot be returned. This is due to the customized nature of custom-cut glass products. However, you may still file a return claim in these circumstances:
- - A custom-made product arrived damaged.
- - Damaged custom items must be in the original packaging.
- - Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to, dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- - Order number that comes in job completion form must match the serial number on the invoice you received from our manager.
Damaged orders must be documented and reported within one (1) business day of the delivery date. Any damaged custom orders reported after one (1) business day beyond the delivery date cannot be returned. Restocking fees are not applied to damaged products.
Wrong product delivered?
In case you do believe that you received wrong product, please verify the order number in job completion form compared to the one you received from our manager in invoice. If they doesn't match, we recommend you to refuse delivery and contact us immideately. The item must be returned in original pacckage and we'll send you correct item without any additional charge.
Please inspect all merchandise immediately when you receiving it. We'll not honour any compliants on visible defects after the product will be installed.
- - Products that are labeled with security seal must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
- - Products should be in their original packaging and shipped/delivered securely.
- - Local customers may return damaged custom-products directly at our Brooklyn office at no charge.
- - One cannot cancel their custom order after job completion form is signed. If your custom-made order arrived in good condition, then your product falls under the FINAL SALE category and cannot be returned due to the specific custom nature of our business.
- - A photo of damaged custom product are required to be sent to us, before we can issue a refund or exchange.
Please note: Refunds will not exceed the overall value of the product under any circumstances, including installation time, damage or additional costs occurred. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment; i.e. if the rder was paid by credit card, refund would be made by credt card to the same account.
For more detailed information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide 6 months warranty on any our installation service. Warranty on the glass is applicable until the moment of signing job completion form and we do not take any responsibility for any further damage.
Please, keep in mind that our products are very fragile in nature and should be handled with proper care. We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by everyday use, intent or unintended damage and by any accidents beyond your control.